} .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; }

Sunday, 16 March 2008

 

St. Patrick's Day!


I'm of two minds as to whether we should dye the Belgian blondies green. We're definitely doing green cupcakes, and green tea meringues, and other green things, but the blondies, which would one big green chunk?

For those in the U.S. watching Top Chef, I wanted to say root for Andrew! Andrew, one of the contestants on the show, cooked my wedding dinner at China Grill in NYC and used to work with my husband back at Asia de Cuba here in London many years ago. During our wedding stay, Andrew and I had a lovely talk about molecular gastronomy, in particular the sensitivity of pH to creating particular kinds of fruit caviar.

-b

note to self: Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies are the reason why your pants don't fit anymore.





<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]