}
.post {
margin:.5em 0 1.5em;
border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc;
padding-bottom:1.5em;
}
Easter is normally a holiday where you gorge on supermarket, pedestrian chocolate eggs, or those overly decorated sugar cookies that taste like sawdust. Well no longer! We'll be doing a large selection of truly worthy pastries---our valrhona chocolate brownies covered in ganache and decorated with cute faberge like eggs and other easter scenes and our whole cakes decorated with buttercream spring scenery.
Kate and I have been slowly building an army of chicks and bunnies for Easter---we're also doing fanciful cupcake scenery complete with grass, easter eggs and the cute little chicks! Her chicks are large in number, but my bunnies are bigger and purple.
As a restaurant Chef, even though I have been in London for a number of years, I hadn't realized that everything closes on Easter Weekend--restaurants are open mostly 365 days a year.
So, in honor of that restaurant tradition where Chefs work on every holiday, we will be open on Good Friday for those who wish to pick up a little something special for the weekend, or those who want to pop in for a tea and cake.
I know Marcin can't wait for Easter---for Lent he has forsaken Chocolate, and for the past two and a half-months he has watched countless chocolate cakes, cookies, truffles, and other chocolate creations pass by him. I for one will be sad because I won't be able to torment him any longer. :)
-b