} .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; }

Saturday, 5 April 2008

 

Spring is here (again!)


One of my first posts for the blog back in February, was a comment about how Spring had arrived.

Two weeks later, I was hit in the face with hail on my way home from work. Then it snows on Easter Sunday.

So now, I am cautiously saying that perhaps, Spring is around the corner. Which means we'll be making the transition to a lighter pastry and savoury menu at the shop---Marcin's put Spring Lamb on the menu, while I have started to incorporate more fresh fruits into the offerings, such as a Strawberry Rhubarb crumble, and warm weather fare like Caramel Macadamia Tarts with Toasted Coconut.

Oh, and we're open on Saturdays now (due to numerous request for a rather lovely brunch hours---exotic fruit salad, our own granola, quiches, soups, sandwiches with smoked salmon, mixed salads, the whole bit! And of course, our cupcakes that actually taste as good as they look.

-b





<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]