} .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; }

Wednesday, 28 May 2008

 

Our Herb Garden!


Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted, and so many things have happened in such a short amount of time!

The most exciting thing that has happened thus far, is our new rooftop herb garden that Marcin and I installed two weeks ago. We wanted to take advantage that we have this lovely sheltered rooftop, and the thought of fresh herbs, tomatoes, and tiny wild strawberries grown by ourselves was just way too tempting. So 50 kgs of organic compost and plants later we have a mini garden, which is full of Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Mint, Tomatoes, Peas (we'll see if it'll grow), Alpine Strawberries, Chervil, Marjoram, Flat Leaf Parsley, Basil, Dill, and Chives.

I'm very excited about the mini strawberries---I would love to make a tart with them, or maybe as decoration on a cupcake, who knows?

We've also been selling to in-house cafes of various companies, and we made more than 1,000 muffins in a week! If you have an in-house cafe at your company, demand a proper muffin (from us of course!).

-bea





<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]